10 August 2007

Egged By Birds WTF???


Egged By Birds WTF???
Originally uploaded by ShutterCat7.

Actually I think this happened at work. I think I noticed it when I went out to my truck after getting off. I didn't realize what it was. I saw these translucent white streaks running down the driver side windshield and since I had a lot of bird poop all over the truck anyway, I just thought there was more. So Thursday afternoon I looked at the windshield as I was pulling away from my house and I saw the shell and the white streaks and yellow from yolk and I realized I'd been egged by effin' birds. Maybe a squirrel kicked the egg out. I wouldn't expect most birds to shove an egg out of their own nests, though there have been some curious species as far as memory and care of young are concerned. Anyway I went to the car wash and as the stuff was coming off my windscreen I noticed that a piece of the shell was still there.

No comments: