24 July 2007

Since I was asked...


  1. I've only lived in two states, Texas and California.

  2. I have a rather OCD-ish memory and remember too many random bits of information. Because of that, I am mostly able to impress people who look at the world in a similar fashion.

  3. I wasn't raised in church. I spent most of my teenage years involved in some Eastern mystic pursuits. I converted to Christianity when I was 20 and have bounced and floated amongst several denominations, finally settling on the Antiochian Orthodox Church.

  4. I visit office supply stores a lot.

  5. My favorite authors are Ayn Rand, and James Gleick. My favorite fiction genre is sci-fi. My favorite band is the Afro Celt Sound System.

  6. I have extremely eclectic tastes. My motto is "Nothing Matches Everything"

  7. I eat Asian food of some sort on a weekly basis.

  8. I am not much into sports. I support my school, the Texas Longhorns, but I don't go nuts over it and I get annoyed with them rather easily when they are floundering through games. I tend to "lip sync" conversations about sports. By that I mean I stand there while it is being discussed, nod my head, and try to act like I have the slightest clue what is being said.


I was tagged for this meme by Doug Mataconis, which is name eight facts or habits about yourself and then tag eight other bloggers.


The bloggers I will tag are:


1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

I eat some form of asian food once a week as well.