24 July 2007

Dream: Resolution

I have a lot of dreams where something is always unresolved and I am trying to fix whatever it is and nothing seems to work. Every time I come around to the same point I get bumped back to something like a beginning but it is always a little different. Sometimes it seems like a broken record and then after so much of this I wake up.

So Sunday morning I had one of these. It was yet another situation where I kept coming back to the same point and getting kicked back to the start. In this case I was planning on leaving the place, wherever it was, but each time things aren't right. Somehow I reached a place of control. I am not sure if that is the best way to describe it. I got to a place where I was aware, not that I was dreaming but that I was going round and round and that I had to set thing in order before I could leave. So I went around one last time and the circumstances or situation had the right feel to it and I either said goodbye or realized I was going, and I woke up.

No comments: