24 March 2007

The opportunity of a lifetime

Hello,

I am Mr. Yeo Mao Cheng, Managing Director of MatrocTechnical Ceramics Co.Ltd, we specialize in the production of high quality technical ceramic products and export into the Canada/ America, Europe. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in these regions. A lot of Credit is being owe our company ranging to the tune of USD $56.5 million. You will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will be paying you. You can ask any question concerning the areas where you are not clear and I assure you that we will answer them to the best of our knowledge. Thank you. If you are interested, forward to us the following information.


Now I can be an importer/distributor of goods made in China.


I guess it would have helped if I had not clicked SPAM.

No comments: